7/21/09

OBF 2009 - checklist

Hop cone in a Hallertau, Germany, hop yard

The Oregon Brewers Fest is this weekend (it's always the last full weekend in July). There are over 70 beers on tap and you can see the list at the OBF website, but I've also put together a one-page checklist for tasting.

Each year I go to the OBF and write down the beers I've tasted. But the official program is clumsy to use with a beer in one hand, and it's too big to easily fit in a pocket. It's also hard sometimes to find a particular beer in the program -- I forget whether it's sorted by beer name or by brewery (One year they sorted by trailer, which was really confusing). So, I made my own pocket-sized OBF 2009 checklist to help you track which beers you've tasted, and to give a quick 1 to 5 score. It's a PDF that can be printed & folded. Check it out and maybe I'll see you at the 2009 OBF.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment