9/11/08

Taxidermy: mouse riding guinea pig time machine - Boing Boing


Taxidermy: mouse riding guinea pig time machine - Boing Boing

Posted using ShareThis
I signed up for ShareThis, but it apparently wasn't working for blogger.com for a while. So, I never got to try it out.

This post is a test of ShareThis. It's OK. Not great. When I went to the bOingbOing site and clicked "share this" it only added the link to my blog, and not the picture. In fact, it didn't even add the link to the header of the entry... I had to do that manually.

But, the Share this widget for blogger seems to work. I had to drag it below the "blog posts" block in the blogger layout. Now, if you look to the bottom of this post there's an icon to "share this" on facebook, myspace, friendfeed, and all sorts of other places...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment